Protecting your Privacy
CouponTrade makes an effort to ensure that your information is given a reasonable measure of security. Despite any physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information, we cannot however guarantee or warrant that such information will not be breeched, accessed, disclosed, stolen, altered, lost or destroyed. If we learn of a security system breach that affects the privacy of your personal information, or in any way compromises the nature of our systems, we will attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective measures. CouponTrade shall attempt to secure information being transmitted through an encryption process. At times when we shall accept credit card information to process a transaction, we shall use a secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for secure transmission. CouponTrade will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit access to your personal information to employees, agents, and officers of CouponTrade, and only provide what is required to perform their job duties.
During your use of our services we automatically collect information. The types of information we collect is used so that we at CouponTrade can better understand how the Site and our users interact with one another. Data that is collected from our Site is often used to supplement the needs for internal enhancement. We often ploy strategies that will better improve user experiences and that configuration is derived from information collected and published to develop trends and patterns for internal review.
- Recognize you when you use our Site.
- Provide you with customized content.
- Measure our services.
- Monitor CouponTrade service usage.
- Recognize our affiliates’ referrals.
- Research to improve our content and services.
- Other internal business purposes.
You have the option to delete and decline your cookie setting, but please note that this will prevent you from using unique features of our service.Please be aware that CouponTrade does not possess any authority over the privacy policies and terms and conditions of any third party sites or links on our Site. The browsing of our Site is governed by this Agreement. Once you visit another website for any reason, you will be bound by the terms and conditions set forth by the owner or operator of that website.
Referring a Friend
When you choose to share CouponTrade services with your friends, we will collect your friend’s given name and email address when provided. Your friend will be given the option to remove their name from our prescribed service.
Third Party Disclosure Policy
CouponTrade takes your privacy very seriously. We will not share Personal Information with third parties without your permission, except for the Permitted Purposes, as defined below. We may, however, use any information we have gathered from or about you, including but not limited to Personal Information, for our own internal business purposes, such as determining ways and methods of improving our services and Products. “Personal Information” shall mean your name, address, email address, and credit card information. “Permitted Purposes” shall mean any of the following:
- Complying with applicable laws.
- Investigating any disputed charges.
- Fulfilling your product or service request.
- Providing you with a business or technical support function.
- Verifying and/or processing credit card orders.
- Hosting, developing, and maintaining our service, our database and enhancing our network information.
- Creating and publishing reports on trend and patterns for business relates practices.
- Satisfying requirements for promotions and sweepstakes you have participated in.
- If we believe that there has been a violation of this Agreement, our rights or the rights of any of our affiliates or third parties.
- If necessary, to identify, investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud or other abuses of our services.
- Responding to a judicial request, court order, law enforcement agency request, or requests in connection with an investigation concerning matters of public safety.
- The transfer of our assets in the event of sale, merger, acquisition by another company, or the sale of all or a portion of our assets. We may disclose or sell such information as an asset of the company in conjunction with the sale to a third party of our company or portion of our assets.
CouponTrade's Use of Remarketing with Google Analytics
CouponTrade uses a feature of Google Analytics called 'Remarketing Lists' to place a cookie (the 'DoubleClick' cookie) on your computer when you land on a specified page on our website. This cookie captures anonymous information about your page visits. Google Analytics data, along with the DoubleClick cookie, allow us to serve ads based on your prior visits to our website.
Ads are served and displayed through the Google Display Network and targeted partner websites relevant to the couponing industry. CouponTrade uses a combination of first-party cookies from Google Analytics along with third-party cookies from DoubleClick to tag computers when you visit specific pages on the website in order to tailor a relevant message while you visit other partnered websites in the Google Display Network within the specified cookie duration.